- Timerange of production: 1948-58
- Power: 14,7 kW (20 PS) at 4400 rpm
- Displacement (ccm): 577 cc
- Type of engine: Air / oil cooled two-cylinder four-stroke boxer engine
- Transmisión: Cardan, 4 speed
- Maximum speed: 110 Km/h
- Weight: 213 Kg
Condor A580-I from 1952
Old restoration. It works properly.
The Condor A580-I was manufactured by the Swiss company Condor-Werke AG, of Courfaivre. It was developed and manufactured for the Swiss Army.
The Schweizer Armee coveted the BMWs used by German troops during World War II, so Condor got the job of designing a Swiss equivalent.
It is clearly inspired by German flathead boxer models—such as the BMW R71, R12, and the Zündapp KS600.