- Timerange of production: 1978-1982
- Power: 78 KW
- Displacement (ccm): 1047 ccm
- Type of engine: 1,047 cc , 24-valve, twin-cam air-cooled inline-6, 6 carburetors
- Transmisión: 5-speed
- Suspension: Front: Telescopic fork; Rear: Twin shock
- Maximum speed: 134 mph (216 km/h)
- Weight: 272 kg (600 lb)
Honda CBX from 1982.
It has good general condition and work.
The Honda CBX was a sports motorcycle manufactured by Honda from 1978 to 1982.
Honda had produced a Honda RC series six-cylinder race bike in the mid-1960s, but the CBX was Honda’s first production 6 cylinder road bike.
With a 1047cc inline six-cylinder engine producing 105 bhp (78 kW), it was the flagship of the Honda range.
The CBX was well received by the press, but was outsold by its sibling, the Honda CB900F.