- Timerange of production: 1971-77
- Power: 70 hp/ 6,500 rpm
- Displacement (ccm): 738 cc
- Type of engine: two-stroke water-cooled three-cylinder
- Transmisión: 5-speed manual. chain final drive
- Maximum speed: 180 km/h (110 mph)
- Weight: 230kg
Suzuki GT750A from 1976
It has good general condition and work.
The Suzuki GT750 was a water-cooled three-cylinder two-stroke motorcycle made by Suzuki from 1971 to 1977.
It was the first Japanese motorcycle with a liquid-cooled engine.
The 1976 GT750A model pretty much stayed the course with only minor changes to trim items and the obligatory paint colour change.
The gearing was raised (again) for the 1976 GT750A and it also got a lockable cover over the fuel filler cap.
Presented in Japan in May 1975.