- Timerange of production: 1933-1938
- Power: 22 hp at 4,300rpm
- Displacement (ccm): 800 ccm
- Type of engine: Four Cylinder, Four Stroke, horizontally opposed
- Transmisión: 4-speed, hand-shift
- Maximum speed: 70mph
- Weight: 171 Kg (without sidecar)
Zündapp K800 from 1934
Old restoration. Good general condition and work.
Zündapp was a large scale motorcycle manufacturer in Germany between 1917 and 1984, the company has a fascinating history and their models, like the Zündapp K800 , were powerful motorcycles.
The Zündapp K800 arrived in 1933 along with all of Zündapp’s other K-series motorcycles; this serie had engine sizes from 200cc right the way up to 800cc.
The K800, has innovative features such as a unit construction, horizontally opposed 4-cylinder motor with shaft drive.
Many of these Zundapp motorcycles were used in World War II, often with a sidecar attached, and were the only 4-cylinder machines to be adopted by the German armed forces.