- Timerange of production: 1929-34
- Power: 25 CV a 4.000 rpm
- Displacement (ccm): 735 cc
- Type of engine: two-cylinder, four-stroke, OHV
- Transmisión: cardan, 3 speed gearbox
- Maximum speed: 120 km/h (74.6 mph)
- Produced units: 1.106
- Weight: 165 kg
BMW R-16 1931
As BMW’s sports-bike the R16 was the top of the range motorcycle for BMW.
The BMW R16 is a fascinating motorcycle with own character.
The R16 is a truly capable vintage motorcycle, with excellent reliability and enough speed to make it a pleasure in modern traffic.
Today, highly valued by collectors