- Timerange of production: 1931-1959
- Power: 30 kW at 5,800 rpm
- Displacement (ccm): 997 ccm
- Type of engine: 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHV
- Transmisión: 4-speed, manual gearbox to chain final drive
- Maximum speed: 169 Km/h
- Weight: 193 kg approx.
Ariel Square Four from 1957
Old restoration. Good general condition. It works properly. Spanish documents.
The Ariel Square Four was one of the most glamorous and best known British motorcycles. In production for 27 years, it was a mainstay in Ariel’s line of motorcycles.
It was produced by Ariel between 1931 and 1959, designed by Edward Turner, who devised the Square Four engine in 1928.