- Timerange of production: 1960-69
- Power: 42 CV at 7.000 rpm
- Displacement (ccm): 594 cc
- Type of engine: two-cylinder, four-stroke, boxer engine
- Transmisión: Four speeds. Cardan
- Suspension: Front wheel suspension: Earles fork with suspension units and oil pressure shock absorbers; Rear wheel suspension: Long swing arm with suspension units and oil pressure shock absorbers
- Maximum speed: 175 Km/h approx.
- Weight: 202 Kg approx
1er registration: 1969
Old restoration. Good general condition
It is working properly.
Spanish documents. Matching number
Model “S” for Sport: the R-69 / S was the top model in the series. By pistons, cylinder heads and special carburetors, BMW had increased the power of this 600 cc 42 CV.
This model S is prized among collectors.