- Timerange of production: 1950-57
- Power: 19,8 CV at 4.400 rpm (15 KW)
- Displacement (ccm): 577 cc
- Type of engine: Boxer, Four Stroke, Two- Cylinder
- Transmisión: Cardan, Four speeds + reduction gear
- Suspension: Telescopic fork and rear suspension
- Maximum speed: 103 km/h
- Produced units: 2.792
Condor A580 with sidecar
It is working properly
The Condor A580-I was manufactured by the Swiss company Condor-Werke AG, of Courfaivre. It was developed and manufactured for the Swiss Army.
The Schweizer Armee coveted the BMWs used by German troops during World War II, so Condor got the job of designing a Swiss equivalent.
It is clearly inspired by German flathead boxer models—such as the BMW R71 or R12.