Singer Motors Limited was a British motor vehicle manufacturer, founded by George Singer in 1874 as a bicycle manufacturer in Conventry, England. From 1901 the company also manufactured cars.
In 1904 the company developed a range of more conventional motorcycles which included 346 cc two strokes and, from 1911, side-valve models of 299 cc and 535 cc.
Singer stopped building motorcycles at the outbreak of the First World War.
After First World War, they focused on car until 1970.